Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 1- 3D Glass

My glasses represent things that are important in my life. I used green floral tape as the background because the green represents nature, which is something I care about. I used a cameo in the middle because I love cameos and vintage looking things. In the stones I put pictures of different animals (I love all animals), a praying Buddha (which represents my spiritual faith), a painting of a mother and her three children (this represents my mother and siblings), books (because I like to read), rooms (because I am an Interior Design major) and two of my idles Lady Gaga and Audrey Hepburn. All the stones show images of of thing that are important to me and I used the stones to make the images look like the are in a bubble which means to me they are my "own perfect bubbles." Then I added glitter to the glasses because I love glitter and shinny things.

Over all I think my glasses turned out the way I wanted and I feel they represent my life.
Thank you,
Dana Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment